Today we went to the zoo. I drove in Norway! I found directions on the internet and drove. I accidentally took a wrong exit, but then at the same moment Kirk called, and that happened to be his exit. He wanted to come along, so I picked him up. What a perfect mistake. This is a giraffe that was one of the very first animals that we saw. They were really close. So close you could touch.
This is one of the cute monkeys that Summer wanted to take home. He stopped playing with his friends to pose for me. He was really cute.
This is a pig in the petting zoo that followed us around. He/she was smelly, she eventually went a wallowed in mud. It was funny to watch a pig do that in real life. She really enjoyed her mud bath.My favorite ride was a pendulum ride. it went way up and twisted and then swung back. You could feel a moment of weightlessness, it was awesome. I forgot to take a picture of the ride, i was so much fun, but Summer did not like it as much, she said it was scary.

2 comments:
Enjoyed the pics Megan. They really help make your words come alive. See you soon.
Love,
Mom
Hi Megan! I'm enjoying hearing all about living in Norway for the summer!!! Thanks for the pics...they are so beautiful! What a great experience!
Kirk is cute! :)
I forwarded this to all the other girls from my old team, just so you know! :)
Lindsey says hi!
Keep enjoying every moment!
Post a Comment