So each night the family and I have been drinking wine. We have had 2 or 3 bottles a night. I was thinking or they must buy it in bulk, or be buying cheep wine. NOPE! Big fat no way! We have had all different kinds of wines ranging from $50 to $100 a bottle. Yep getting tipsy on the good stuff. there is no turning back now! haha!
Also, across the way there is a house that is for sale. I asked how much does a house like that go for. He said, oh a small one on only 3 acres goes for about $3 mill. I can only imagine what they paid for this place. WOW! Ok that is all! Goof night!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you trying all those different foods! Way to go! The cold smoked salmon sounds really good -- in fact, most of the stuff you described sounds great...except the fish heads! Not even I could go that far! Sounds like you are having an amazing time...enjoy every moment of it. I spoke with my neighbor today (who is 5 and will be in your class in September). She is really getting excited...so make sure you come back! That's it for now -- OH -- you haven't updated on Kirk lately -- what's up???
- Lisa
Post a Comment