This is Summer, she is playing with my video camera up in her school room. Shortly after we took it out on the ranger to capture the surroundings.
This is her here again. We are feeding the giant Swans. They had five little ducklings. Aww!

This is the swimming pool. As you can see there is a hot tub in the foreground. The rock had to be blasted away so that they could put the tub in. It is behind the barn which is behind the house.
This is my shower. I wanted to show everyone how I am roughing it out on the island. I am not sure you can see very well, but there are 6 spray nozzles. And oh goodness does it feel wonderful! Oh I love turning them all on and letting them spray on my back!
Ok, I am done for the night. Ha det!

No comments:
Post a Comment