Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMGosh!

Today when I picked up my parents from the airport you are never, ever going to believe who got off the plan right before they did. Wait for it, wait for it...JayZ and his body guard. Yep he was there with long hair and all. His body guard was toting a portable safe, I am sure it had all of JayZ's bling, bling. He stopped a guy who was picking up someone and asked him to call him a limo. He is playing at a concert just north of here. Well that is about all the excitement of today. My parents are walking Zombies. Hope they perk up, otherwise I will be dragging the tired 'ol people around Oslo this weekend. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up! thats hilarious! Do we know any "JayZ" songs? pictures? did you shake his hand or anything? how cool! I had no idea Norway was such a happenin place! wow!

Anonymous said...

that reminds me to get the ambien! so blondy and i wont be walking zombies... we have to hit the ground running! :)there is no time for sleeping in europe!
hey Mo Jo, dont forget to dust the dirt off your shoulders! (there is your Jay Z song! thats all i know)