
Hallo! This is me coming out of the shortest customs check ever! Literally I picked up my baggage (they were the first off), walked 20 ft or so and then walked through a door, walked past an officer and then out the doors here that you see. Yes I took 4 suitcases. Haha! I look like I over packed, but it is not all clothes. Or shoes!
I have been logging all the interesting food I have been trying. Here I am eating shrimp with feet and tails, and eyeballs. Those of you who know me, know I do not eat things with the head still on. Nora and Par, went into town to do some shopping and on the way back out to the island they stopped a fisherman and bought the shrimp off of him. They were really fresh.For dinner we had a red fish called, Undt. Don't ask me what it is called in English. It was really good. It was caught early, early this morning, so it was really fresh also. It was really good. Tomorrow Par will eat the two heads of fish that he prepared. I will not be taste testing. Nora does not eat the head, so I will not either.
Today was just a slow day. I got up around 9:30am and then Summer and I worked till 1pm, then after lunch we were back to work. By 3:30pm we were in the hot tub, it was too cool to go swimming. And then relaxing around the house until dinner. We just finished up and I am currently multi-tasking talking to my dad and posting on the blog. I loved reading all about what am missing at home. Keep the comments coming, Ha Det! (that is good bye!)

2 comments:
I can't believe you actually peeled those shrimp and ate them! Not you who have to cover the head of the fish up on someone else's plate. It will be interesting to see what else you are willing to try. This really is an adventure for you. Mom
I'M SO PROUD. I love that you're no passing judgement until you've tried it. how grown up adn fabulous! way to go!
Post a Comment