This morning I got up at 4:00am to take my parents to the airport. We loaded up the car and headed out. It is amazing how quickly you get to the airport when no one is out on the road. I dropped them off and said good bye. They are on a long airplane ride home. It really stinks to have to go home back to work. Good thing my stay is not over. I am not ready for the real world yet.
It is pouring down rain today. It is a really stinky day, a very lazy day. The statement that kids are affect by the weather holds true with Summer, she is tired and getting her to work is a tough job. She wants to play not work. I hope this rain move through quickly.
Whish me luck, this is my first weekend in Kristiansand that I do not have anything planned. I also don't have family or friends here to entertain me. I will be left to my own devices, I hope I find something to do. Haha, maybe it is time to sleep in and be lazy, that has not really happend at all here.
Well hope all is doing well at home. Keep in touch! Miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment