When I was looking back through the pictures, I found pictures of me crab fishing. I forgot to tell ya'll about this. It was actually on the 4th of July. I learned from a lady name Grethe (Greta). She found mussels, cracked it open with a rock and then tied one on to the hook, then I droped it down into the water. And look what I caught....

Here we are looking for the crabs over the dock... Don't fall in!!

Summer and I found it was much closer to the water in the boat. We were less likely to fall in the water.

Here I am holding up my catch...

And here is the big, ugly crab that I caught. We did this 3 times and we caught a crab each time. They are mean little suckers, if you touch their backs they rear up and try to pinch you. It was really fun, I am not so sure about eating the crab though, it is not what I am used too.
No comments:
Post a Comment