Friday, July 4, 2008

Here is a picture of the island home. It is more beautiful in real life than in the pictures from the magazine.
This is a picture from the FyskeBrygger, or the Fish Market/Dock. My dad and I are looking at really, really big lobsters.
Here we are, Summer, my dad and I at an original sail boat from when the town was first founded. It was open to the public so we go to walk around on it for a bit. FOR FREE!!! Nothing is free in Norway!
Here are Summer and I on the boat. It was really neat to be on a boat that is still in working condition. There were a ton, I mean a whole bunch of ropes that went everywhere.

And this is Summer, Nora and I relaxing on Trip's boat, named "new baby." We took a harbor cruise on Thursday to show my parents all the islands. It was a really nice day. It is finally warming up here and I don't have to wear a jacket all the time. YEAH!

2 comments:

L&M said...

Hey,

Looks like Norway is the place to be for all Arizonians!!!

Love the pictures Megan, your blog is soooo interesting.

Enjoy your summer, it seems it is packed full of great experiences.

Just remember us sizzling in the AZ heat. Trying our best to stay indoors. Our garden has sizzled in the heat - - oh no!!!

Mike is doing fine and sends his love.

Love U,

Lois & Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan. this is the 2nd time I have tried to send this. I just got your blog address from your dad. our computer crashed in June and i am having a terrible time getting everything back. Your trip looks and sounds like so much fun. I can't even imagine I am anxious to see all the pictures. Talked to your Dad last night and it sounds like they too had a trip of a life time Will keep up with you now. We love you and are so proud of you. Talk to you later,Aunt Billye