I did not get out of bed until 11:30, now I did not go to sleep until 2am. I got really into a book, and lost track of time. I have not slept in that late in a long time. Then I laid around for a little, until I knew that the company was gone.
I am a social person, but when company is not that nice of company, then I just shy away. They left and I got up to find out what everyone was doing. It was not 30 min and I got a call from Nora and she wanted me to meet her down the street. She was getting a pedicure and wanted me to bring her flip flops. So I did as I was asked, and when I got there, I also got a surprise. I got my eyebrows waxed. She had set up so that when I arrived, I could have it done. I had mentioned it to Luvim the other day, I guess Nora over heard. It was a nice surprise, becasue something needed to be done soon.
We are headed out to the island for the week. I have pack up school junk and clothes. I sleep more soundly out there, so I will enjoy my time there. It will also cut down on having to travel back and forth from town.
There is a single 30yr old guy who lives near them on the island. His name is Christian. Luvim, Dora, and Nora were teasing Christian on the 4th that they had a young, beautiful blonde, blind date for him. And then Dora and Luvim have been getting Summer to say he is my boyfriend. I am sure that when i finally met this guy, only bad, embarassing things are going to happen. I can just picture it now, I say hello, and Summer blurts out, "He is your boyfriend?!" Oh, goodness. Well lets hope for the best!
I will try to keep you pisted while out on the island, but the internet is sketchy, I never know if it works or not. Have a great weekend!
Love, Ha Det! (that is pronounced Ha Deh) It means Good Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Megan:
We had a great time visiting you in Norway for your birthday. We made it home but bearly. There was a screaming 3 year old that didn't sleep but an hour out of the nearly 10 hours home. Your Mom and I watched 4 full movies on the way home. Didn't sleep at all chaseing the Sun all day. We had a wonderful time and be sure to let your Norway family know how much we enjoyed the stay at the island and intown house. It was very generous of them to allow us to be included in the 4th of July party and then stay at the intown house when we arrived from Bergen. Your Mom and I are working on all the photos we too. I will start the video editing and make DVD's for everyone. Your Mom thinks posting the photos on a web site will allow more people who want to access the photos. Have any ideas on which web site to use?
Well have a good week on the island and tell everyone hello.
Love DAD
Post a Comment