OMG!!! I just wrote a long post..but it was not posting for whatever reason and now it is gone. So weird, when I am plugged into the wall for power my internet is in Norwegian and when I un-plug it switches to English. STRANGE...I could not get the post I just wrote to plublish, because it was all in Norwegian. OH well, nothing to exciting. I will see if it is momentarily lost in cyber space, and see if it comes back.
The most interesting thing I put on there is...I am really lucky to have made it in to Norway. The Airport security people went on strike starting Today (monday)! And since there is no security, they cannot open the airports to let people in or out.
So all that worrying about the volcano for nothing, I should be more worried about the airport security workers. The strike is for an undertermined time, they will resume work when they get what they want. I hope that is before or arround the time I need to leave in August. Oh, well, I said I was getting out of here no matter what, my back up plan of taking a ferry across and then a train to Amsterdam may come in to action. I hope no though.
Well I am off to bed! I will see if I can find the post I wrote eariler or I will just re-type it. Ugh, what a pain!
Nite-Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're flight sounded EXHAUSTING!!! And SIX barf bags and the smell and YOU didn't hurl? WOW! I'm impressed. It only takes me hearing the sound of someone barfing before I loose it!
Glad you made it through safely! I'll eat a bunch of Mexican food this summer in your memory! lol
Take care,
Cousin Diana
Post a Comment