This fist one is of him being issued his uniform, he is 3rd from the right. He is holding the 2 differnt kinds of camo hats up. One is desert camo (the light one) and one is forest cameo (the dark cameo). I think he will mostly be in the forest cameo. That is what he told me before he left.

He got his head shaved on Monday of last week. I am going to have to get used to the no hair look. But I think well shaped head and can pull off the buzz cut!
This second picture is of the PFT (personal fitness test) they do each morning. They are doing what they call crunches. I call them sit-ups, you have to go all the way up and all the way down. You can not see him very well. He is the 5th one from the bottom. You can see his glasses and his hands. His head is lying flat and he is looking straight up to the sky.
The PFT consists of 100 crunches in 2 mins, 20 pull ups and a 25 min, 3 mile run. I am not sure about ya'll, but i know I can not do all that! He is really commited! Well just thought I would share.You can be expecting some pictures from me soon. We are going to Telemark, NO on Thursday of next week. We are going to visit 2 Stave churches (wodden churches from the 14th centruy), Slueses (water locks like in the panama canal), and a porcelin and glass blowing house (a very famous place to buy porcelin and glass) and then touring a Famous writers home town. I think his name is Henry Gibson. I am not totally sure. But I will be sure to take a ton of pictures and post online!
Well I have to get back to work, lunch is over!

1 comment:
Megan: It's really hard to tell the picture is Bill looking up at the sky. You and Lori have better eyes for his profile. Your trip to Telemark sounds like fun. It's a famous place from WWII. There were a couple of movies about it making Heavy Water for the Atom bomb process. It was blown up by the military a couple of times. Have a great summer. Talk to you soon. DAD
Post a Comment