Thursday, June 17, 2010
So, I am an idiot...
So, who knew that you could log into Blogger.com with your gmail account. There is already an account there for you. But this is not the log in that I use when posting my blogs....but if i am in gmail at the same time as blogger, it automatically goes into the gmail account. I could not figure out why sometimes the blog looked different. And guess what! I found the missing blog that I typed 2 days ago! There are now 2 out there, only problem is, I am not sure how to get them off of there! And I tried copying and pasting, and that did not work either. OH, Well, all the things I am learning about technology this week is exhausting! Well I will re-type into the right account! UGH, silly me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment