Here we all are listening to the rules...too bad half the people are not there to listen!
Here I am with my mom, we both have the petal to the metal!
Here I am attempthing to make a goal. I was great about getting the ball, not so great about scoring! Love Jean's hair, it is an action shot!
Here I am ramming my mom's bumper car, it is how you got some of them started. You could hit people with your car on purpose!
Again, Me trying to shoot. Jon Gabrial is there trying to stop me, and he was probably more successful at stopping me than I was at scoring!
Thank you to everyone who came out to play! It was a blast, I am glad I set it up, we shall have a rematch when Bill gets back! As I am sure he will want to play!PS for those of you who are not cool enough to know what Whirlyball is...it is Lacrosse/basketball/bumper cars...that = way fun!!!! Check it out! It was totally awesome!

2 comments:
I just have to say that my hair looks really awesome in that picture! Haha. :) That was such a fun night! Hope things are going well in Norway!! <3
Megan: So glad you were able to post the Whirlyball photos. I could figure it out from a comment side. I don't think is is possible. Sorry about the headache. Probably was the Indian food. Most likely the spices.
It's going to be hot again today. I spent most of the afternoon floating in the pool. You know me not too effort to float around and read.
Talk to you on Skype soon. Love DAD
Post a Comment