It was truely special to stay here!
Here is another picture from the back! It is so orinate and beautiful!
Well....it is said that she haunts her room, #17. And visitors who have stayed in that room say they have heard a baby cry. Well I stayed in the room right next door! It was all by coincidence, but I was super excited. Her room is labeled.
When I told Summer we were staying next door to the ghosts room, she went to the front desk and asked to move rooms because she did not like ghosts. Too bad for her, it was the only room in the whole hotel to sleep a family.
The room was awesome! There were 3 rooms. The room you walked into there was a sitting place, and old writting desk and a queen bed. Then off to the right there were 2 more rooms. A HUGE bathroom with the biggest bathtub ever! And then next to that was a little room with 2 single beds.
It was truely fantastic! I really enjoyed staying here, the food was nothing to write home about, but I could tell you all about the bathtub! I took a long bath with lovely soaps that they hotel provided.
I keep telling myself, I am so lucky that I told Nora I wanted to do this, because I could never stay here on my budget. Let's just say, one night cost more than a months rent at my appartment!

No comments:
Post a Comment