July 25th
6:30pm- Christian takes me into Blicksund so I can take the car and go into town for the night
7:oopm- I arrive home, I have to wait 15 mins for cars to move out of the way so I can park in the garage, there was a concert near by, 20,000 people were supposed to attend
I get 3 letters from Bill and a package slip...a package from Bill!
7:30pm Skype with my parents
8:00pm The concert starts and I fix pasta for dinner- the masses are headed out to the island to see PINK
9:300pm PINK goes on stage- great concert, not to loud, I could hear all the songs, sang along to while on the phone with Bill. I was at my house so I could not see the stage, but I could hear them just fine! At least she was not as loud as Ludacris was last year..OMG I did not sleep when he was on stage, he partied until 4am! Thank you Pink for being considerate of the people living near by!
June 26th
12:00am Pink ends her night with her song, U and UR hand! I heard she flew above the crowd, but I could only see the crane, never her! Supposedly when she was in Germany, she fell from the crane! So there was a lot of precautions taken to make sure she did not fall this time!
1:30am I finish up my new favorite show called, "Covert Affairs" It is sooooo good, you should check it out as well as The Gates and The Glades! All my new fav shows I have have downloaded them for free from iTunes!
4:30am I wake up in a panic, I need to be somewhere, not sure where, but I start getting dressed! Realize i must be dreaming and go back to sleep!
6:00am I wake up becasue I hear noises in my Apartment...the DOOR IS LOCKED! I sit up in bed and see a SEAGULL peaking in the window from behind the curtain! I had left the sliding door all the way open because it was HOT! I live on the 4th floor...what robber is going to get in...Well a Seagull will. He pushed the curtain aside with his wing and hopped in to the room! I jumped out of bed and started screaming. He was flapping his wings and trying to fly out, but the curtain was in the way! So I grabbed it and pulled it aside so he could get out, he flew out very quickley.
8:30am I wake up shower and pack a box that I am shipping home!
9:45am I go drive to the post office, I luck out and find front row parking (parking in Kristiansand is kind of like parking in NYC, you can never find parking and it is easier to walk, but my package weighed 15lbs)
9:50am I get the package from Bill, I open it and it was full of all my favorite candy! And a card wrapped in bubble wrap.
Now you must know that earlier this summer he sent me a card that he had recored a message for me to open on my birthday. It arrived June 14th...I had not talked to him for almost 20 days,there were specific instructions telling me NOT to open the card until my birthday on June 29th. Well I am not one for surprises or waiting, so after 3 days from receiveing the letter I opened it, only to find that the recording mechinisim was broken. Inside, he had written a message for scolding me for opening it too early...he knows me too well!
So he bought another recordable card, wrapped it in bubble wrap and sent it in a box full of candy! With written instructions saying, "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL JUNE 29, 2011!!!!" It is underlined and everything. He has also told me many times that I need to follow the directions in the package! AGH!!! This is just torture! He knows I can not wait! I am only waiting until Saturday when I can talk to him and believe me...he will get an earful! How am I supposed to wait that long, I mean really, I do NOT like waiting and I do NOT like surprises! AGH!!!
2:00pm Finished a heart pinata for the party on Wednesday and in that process i died my hands blue!
I hope that you all have had a wonderful day...with out as much excitement as I am experienceing!
7:00pm Writting the blog to tell everyone how my day started. The rest of the day is uneventful! Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment