Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm so famous!

I am so famous that they have named a car after me! I told Nora, that is the next car she should get so she can remember me forever and always! Well I think it has been another week since I have posted anything. Life is pretty routine here with not much to report! I guess on my 3rd summer, there are very few surprises and not much exciting!
Well today we are taking a "field trip" to Arendal. It is a little town about an hour away and we are staying with soe friends. I will let you know, if we do anything too exciting. Otherwise I have a feeling it is going to be just dinner and hanging out! The weather here is just yucky...it has been rainy and overcast. Also, because of the rain, I have had a headache for several days now. I hate the barametric pressure, it really does a number on my head.
Well I am being beckoned to go pick more rips to take with us on our trip. Rips are red currants, not my favorite berry, but Norwegians LOVE them!

1 comment:

DAD said...

Megan: Nice car. That would be so funny if she did get a car with that name on it.
Hope you had a nice trip to friends and a good diner.
We will talk with you later in the week.

Love DAD