Friday, August 1, 2008

DR. PEPPER!

Today Christian and I headed into town. Along the way we had to make a few stops. I need to go to a drug store to get some eye drops. I have something in my eye and it has made it all puffy and itchy. So we stoped at this 1-n-all shopping center. Much like a mall only with clothing\food\pharmacy\movie store\etc. I got some drops and then we went to the food store that is kind of like Central Market. A little more upscale market. And I am guessing you have guessed what I found there...DR. PEPPER!!! Whoohoo! I was jumping around and grabed one. Christian said you are going to pay $4 for that...I said well yeah...I miss it so much. There was no diet...which is my true fav, but regular was pretty darn tasty! I made the 1/2 litter last for the whole time while we were shopping. Christian kept laughing at me, cause every store we went into, I pulled it out and took a drink or too. Funny thing is that the recipe is imported, but it is bottled in Oslo, NO. Who knew, I could have been drinking this the whole time instead of Pepsi Max...which is like Coke zero...Do we have Papsi Max at home? Well Ha Det, have a great weekend!
Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan:
Great News about you finding Dr Pepper in Norway. The is super.

Your last couple postings have been very interesting. The swim across the channel was something. Glad you made it ok.
I have been working on the Deck infront of the Wood shop and expanding it over to the Greenhouse. Has been very HOT so I only work until lunch and very little in the afternoons. I take a dip in the pool to cool off every so often. Helps.
Looking forward to your coming home and we will pick you put at DFW on Friday Aug 15th.
LOVE DAD