Sunday, August 10, 2008

Little Mermaid


Here were are at the Little Mermaid. You could step down onto rocks to get a little closer, but the tide was in so you could not touch her. We made a deal with these girls to take a pic of us and then we would repay the favor. I had over heard them talking about asking us, and I just replied with out being asked, like yeah we can do that for you!
The little mermaid is not that big of a statue, and she is located way the heck out of town, but people flock to see her. She is a very famous little girl.
It was definately worth a trip out to see her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan:
It was great talking to you on Skype last night. It looked like you all were pretty tired. Had a big week. I would imagine that Jean and Blake have left for Berlin by now. Loved your pictures of Copenhagen. I am glad you had a good time. I know the ladies were tired when they arrived. I hope they had a nice visit to Amsterdam before meeting you.
We will see you on Friday
Love DAD