I appologize for not posting in awhile...but I have been busy. Here is my schedule since i last posted...
Sunday: Arive back at the island and sleep in and relax. No internet connection.
Monday: Work as normal, catch a flight at 6pm to Copenhagen.
Tuesday: In Copenhagen with Jean and Blake.
Wednesday: Catch a flight back to Kristiansand, show Blake and Jean the town.
Thursday: Christian took all of us back to the island, Pinata Party @ 3pm
Friday: Jean and Blake hang out on the island. I work and then we caught a bus to town. Cooked dinner and went out to see the night life. Major Migrain.
Now it is
Saturday again. I am working on uploading my pictures from Copenhagen and the Pinata Party. I will do my best to catch you all up.
Here are some pics from the practice dance Parties leading up to the Piniata Party. Summer is a real partier! She loves he Mama Mia! You could probably sing Dancing Queen through the pics and figure out what part of the song we are dancing too.

Tamborines, Oh Yeah! I am not allowed to stand up and dance at the parties, Summer will push me back to my seat and tell me to sit. Dora and Luvim are the back up dancers.

Nora got out wigs to play with, here is Christian being silly. This is not really out of charecter for him, he is always silly!

Who knows what we are doing, but dancing, Summer loves to pose. She has some really funny ones.

You can dance, You can die haveing the time of your life, ohhh, see that girl, watch that sceane she is the dancing queen!

Summer, again telling me to stop dancing. Christian is takeing photos of this evening like a paparazzi.

Ok I can dance again. only if I spin her in cirlcles. Dacning Queen, only 17.

Silly poses, sway to the music. Smile for the camera. Trip and Nora are in the background.

Twirl! Young and sweet, most dance parties went on into the night until midnight or later. The next day all of us were tired. They were lots of fun, a great workout and it gave Christian a reason to live out his dream of being a star photographer, flash, flash, flash. PS he does not really want to be a paparazzi, it is just funny.
1 comment:
Megan:
Your fans were anxious to find out what you have been up to for the past week. I know things have been hectic. Busy Busy Busy......
It's still really hot here in Texas but we are copeing by jumping in to the swimming pool after working outside. Mom trimmed on the cats last night to get rid of some of the excess hair. They are both sheding like crazy. Bumper is leaving clumps of hair all over the living room.
Hope your week isn't too hectic before coming home on Friday. See you at DFW
Love DAD
Post a Comment