
Lastnight I had my farewell dinner with the family. Here Summer, Christian and I are all seated at the dinner table. As you can see, we had ribs. MMM....were they ever good. Trip makes some mean ribs, that is for sure.
It was nice having a last meal to celebrate my time in Norway. I have throughly enjoyed my time here and it is only 10 months until I get to come back.
I have been invited to come back, so I must have done something right this summer.
Summer and I already have plans for her to come and spend the night in Ft. Worth. We have great seats to see Mama Mia at Bass Hall. I am sure she will love the play as much as she loved the movie.
Christian is planning on coming to visit Texas in October. I will keep you all posted if our relationship progresses from where we are currently. He is a really great guy and I have had a wonderful time hanging out with him.
I am not looking forward to getting up at 4am in the morning to catch my flight. I am also dreading the heat at home. I arrive at 1pm tomorrow, so wish me luck on staying awake until a normal time to go to bed.
I start work on Monday, so I hope that I recover from my summer vacation in two days. I am sure I will not mind waking up at 6am when I have to be at work at 7:30am or earlier. This might be the only period of time in my life when I am a morning person.
Can't wait to see you all. Thank you for your supprt while I was away from home. Until next summer, I will say ha det så lenge (so long and good bye).

1 comment:
Megan,
Thanks for sharing your summer experiences and giving us the tour of Norway. You did a great job, and we could bearly wait until your next post.
We learned a lot about Norway, it was great to see pictures of the places you visited.
You really did have a fantastic summer. Thanks again for the tour.
Love, Lois & Mike
Post a Comment