Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A crazy day with Animals!

So when i arrived at the island there were a million billion jelly fish. This big jellyfish hatched/birthed ( am not up on how jelly fish give birth) a bunch of little ones in the bay. Here are a few pics. It was crazy. i remember seeing a bunch around this time last year as well.


Then after school, i had made a deal with Summer for me to do her hair so she would look like Sharpee. Some girl from HS Musical. Anyways, we went up to the upstairs bathroom to use the currling iron. And she comes out screaming bird, bird. I was like what! Are you telling stories. NOPE, sure enough there was a bird in the shower. I then spent the next 30 mins screaming and trying to catch the bird. With no luck. I chased it out of the shower, (yes I got into the shower with a crazy bird, I am not sure who was more scared) Then it went into the hall way, into the greeen room, into the red room and then back and forth through the hall way for quite some tiem. It was not good. I finally got smart and shut it up in the red room with the window shut. As soon as Trip and Nora came home I told them there was a bird in the red room, and Nora went in and it was gone. Of course! Here are few pics of that pest!






And this is a pic of my new favorite flower! It is actually a member of the onion family. I love how there are so many little blooms and they form a circle! i love it.




No comments: