Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boat Toot and Belaxin"

When I came home today there was this paddle boat out side. Then there were the poening ceremonies of some world gymnastics thing. It was like the olympics. If I knew how to, I would upload the viedo I took. There were flags and entertainment and everything.
This is the Boat TOOT (Boat tour) and pics of us Belaxin'! That is how Summer says these things. Lastnight we took a short boat trip and it was so nice. The weather was wonderful!


If you look behind me you can see Denmark! JK It is not that close, but we are out on the open water in teh North Sea. This summer has been so warm it is unbelievable! I am not sure I have brought enough warm weather clothes!
Yesterday was the Summer Solstice, the longest day of day light for the summer. In Norway they celebrate by staying up all night and burning bonfires. I could see some of them from my home, and I could definetly smell them!


Well I hope you enjoy the pics. There is more to come. Here is a short Itenerary of what is coming up in the next few weeks!
June 26-28 Amsterdam w/Bill
June 29 MY BIRTHDAY! in Kristiansand w/Bill
July 3-5 Copenhagen w/Bill
July 10-13 Stravenger with Summer and Nora!
Should be a good time!
And i will be working in between all of this, but since the Sun Never goes down, I can play all night!

No comments: