Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Here are pinata party pictures
OK on Aug 5th Nora, Trip and Summer held a HUGE Pinata Party. There were about 50 people. More than half of the people at the party were kids. Christian and I were in charge of the kids. First we had a little swim. Then we hit at the pinata, had some candy. Then a burger/hot dog dinner. Then we had a HUGE water fight. The day before we filled 200 hundred water ballons. I actually started the water fight. And the kids all went after me. I eventually ended up in the pool completly clothed. After the water fight we played in the pool. To finish the night off we had ice cream and fire works. It was a great party! The kids are still talking about how much fun they had!
Here, Christian caught me off gaurd. This is after the pinata breaking, but before the water fight. I had to change clothes 3 times. The kids found it was SO funny to get Christian and I soaking wet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment