This morning I arrived at the dock at 8:40am...the normal time I usually get up in the morning. SO EARLY! And Trip asked me...can you drive the boat. I some how knew he was going to say that. So I hopped in and drove to the island. He was headed to town.
I docked the boat perfectly, tied it up and everything. I was really proud of myself.
Then he called a little later on and asked to be picked up. I told Nora, I would shock the pants right off him and pick him up. She said OK!, but I am not sure she thought I would actually go.
Again, off to the boat with confidence, and met him at the dock. Docked it perfectly, he was really shocked!
He could not believe that I picked him up! He said I drove the boat like a pro! He was really surprised, but also very proud!
Very much like a proud papa!
I drove him back and docked the boat and tied it all up.
Summer's old teacher Michaela is here on the island with her husband and father in-law, we just got back from a boat tour. I feel wind blown, almost wind burned. It is very windy out! Talk to you all later! Ha Det!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment