Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos By Bill

Because of some technical difficulties with my camera the following photographs have generously been provided by a one William C. Morrison Esquire.

Bill and I under the willow tree in the royal garden.
Here I am bravely careening down the funhouse slide.
The lights at Trivoli.
I got a little tired climbing the round tour in Copenhagen so I decided to hide in this alcove to take a little break.
Bill's death march pace of sightseeing really tires one out, luckily he was benevolent and we stopped at this park bench outside the palace for a little rest.
Why wouldn't you want to stick your head in the largest cannon in the world. It's totally safe and oh so thrilling at sunset.
Here we are in Nora and Trip's city house garden. What you can't see is Ludacris' blaring music.
This is a scene from the wine and cheese tour in Amsterdam's canals.
Here you can see me out on a grand safari in Hortus Botanicus, where I have just tamed the rare and dangerous wild butterfly.
Here I'm just sitting back and relaxing in the letter D.

The canals at night.

This was our hotel in Amsterdam


No comments: